[teacherartexchange] color wheels/grid work

---------

From: JeanE C. McIntosh (jecmc1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2010 - 20:10:28 PST

Hi
I am wondering if when you do the color wheels on vanilla wafers and
icing if every student within a group of four makes a wheel or does
just the group of four make one wheel?

And I am also wondering about the coloring book pages printed with a
grid and mixed up. I wonder if you could send me an example?

I have one group of 7th graders who only want to play, shoot rubber
bands etc. in art class. Does anyone have any sure fire activities
that might interest them. I am art on a cart and am challenged to have
all of my supplies with me. I admit I need to have more activities
planned. I think some of the misbehavior is boredom.

JeanE