Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: December 12, 2010

---------

From: tara franzese (artmuse67_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2010 - 16:12:19 PST

14. RE: 50-minute periods?

 I have 40 minute periods with 5 minutes in between classes, usually I
have either 2 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon or 3 and 2. We
are also on a 6 day cycle so I see 28 classes of K-5th graders with
class sizes ranging from 14-18 students (in k-2) and 18-23 students in
(3-5). I have about 580 students in total.