Re: [teacherartexchange] shuffled grid drawings

---------

From: Laura Drietz (laura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2010 - 20:33:38 PST

I have taken many coloring book pages I found online, then just cut them
apart...I would number each piece, then put them together mixed up and copy.
Then they re-draw on a grid putting them in order to make the picture. We
really had fun drawing pictures of teachers and administration I simplified
with Photoshop for this. My kids always loved these projects too, and they
make a great fill-in lesson when you have a day or two or are going to be
gone if you make them pretty simple or less pieces. I also used them as an
extra credit opportunity.

---Laura Drietz
Currently taking a break from the art teaching world.