Re: [teacherartexchange] 50-minute periods?

---------

From: Gayle Parent (gayleparent_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2010 - 17:57:49 PST

I have 40 minute periods with no "passing time" between classes. I wish it was a bit longer. I see some students 1x per week, I see some 2x per week, and I see some 3x per semester. It's a difficult schedule, I don't understand how it helps, but it was designed to "save" band and strings, from what I understand.
Gayle