[teacherartexchange] shuffled grid drawings

---------

From: Tina Vercelli (tvercelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2010 - 07:26:07 PST

I have discovered that my middle school students LOVE the grid drawings
where the squares are all jumbled up and they have to draw them in the right
order. (I'm not even sure what they are called.) They say they like it
better than the traditional grid drawing. I have found a few online, but
I'm wondering if anyone knows of a book that has several of them available?