[teacherartexchange] Advice needed: Glazes

---------

From: KulasFamily (makul9_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2010 - 04:39:42 PST

Anyone have advice for a new hs art teacher on glazes for her (low fire)
ceramics unit? She inherited about 9 pints of Gare underglazes. I suggested
just adding a clear glaze and giving the students the option of gloss/glazed
and unglazed surfaces ( for her first year of teaching). Any additions that
she should add?
Thanks in advance for the help!!
Mary in MN