RE: [teacherartexchange] 50-minute periods?

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2010 - 10:21:23 PST

I have 45 minutes a week Studio Art with K-5 and 45 minutes a week Digital Art with 3-5.

Cheri Lloyd
Ceres, CA

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 6:11 AM
To: TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group
Subject: [teacherartexchange] 50-minute periods?

How much time does everyone else have with their K-5 art students? Is 50-min per week average? Do you have more or less time? You can respond off list if you like but please just help me get a very brief rough survey.
Thanks
Beth