Re: [teacherartexchange] teaching 2 point perspective- advice needed

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2010 - 10:00:04 PST

After the students have been instructed in 1 and 2 point perspective, teach them
how to make stairs, checkerboards, holes, etc. When you ask for a cityscape or
futuristic theme, make a list of required objects that they must have in the
scape. This will get them going and hopefully they will go on from there. It
will also help you in grading showing a minimum for the assignment.

Ken Schwab
retired