Re: [teacherartexchange] Digital Drawing Tablets

---------

From: Melissa Enderle (melissaenderle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 08 2010 - 04:18:09 PST

I like the Wacom tablets. They make the Bamboo ones as well. For elementary, the lower number of levels of pressure sensitivity and smaller active size is just fine.
My old Wacom tablet is 4x5 and I’m very happy with it.
I wouldn’t get ones that require batteries.

Wacom does have education discounts. Bundled software is decent as well.

Melissa