[teacherartexchange] Digital Drawing Tablets

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2010 - 15:07:17 PST

Does anyone use drawing tablets in their digital art classes? What do you think about them? Do you have any good brands that you like? I don't know if I will ever have the money to buy any, but I am guessing they are better than using a mouse. I would love your opinions.

Cheri Lloyd
K-8 Visual Arts
Ceres, CA

-