Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Family Art Night

From: Sears, Ellen (ellen.sears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2010 - 07:52:41 PST

Here is a link to a folded book that would be fun to make... you only need 12 x 12 paper for the book... then you can cut inserts out for kids to write family messages on one side... drawings on the other, or photos...
you can get some pretty cheap scrapbook paper cut 12 x 12 - or ask each family to bring one or two pieces in - or have it pre cut..
here is a simpler one the Ks did with my 7th graders - the olders helped fold - the Ks wrote messages on tags that fit in the pockets - photos would work too...

nothing to much to prep - no dry time - no clean-up....

To unsubscribe go to