[teacherartexchange] problem with accessing my setting

---------

From: randy (dmenninghaus_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2010 - 04:53:54 PST

Hi all,
This is Randy from Maine. I have been a member for nearly ten years. I have gone through
several email addresses. I can not access my account to find out why I stopped getting the digest in December.
I can not ( also) contact Getty to ask why. I tried.
Might some kind art teacher contact them and find out why I can't log into my account. suddenly my password is "bad' with no option to retrieve it.
Thanks.
Sincerely Randy in Maine.
(My plan is to change it to be sent to my work email so I could be more active )on the list...