Re: [teacherartexchange] paper clay

---------

From: Betty (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 30 2008 - 08:06:53 PST

Yay thanks I'm now able to see sanD's puppets. I love making puppets, but have a hard time finding foam rubber thick enough to carve, and though I have stitched hair on them and tinted them with chalk pastels I've never added fur skin. My favorite hair is the really long fringe available here For pow wow shawls.

Sent from my iPhone