Re: Re:[teacherartexchange] Photostory/Microsoft Digital Image Suite

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2008 - 15:31:10 PST

Ok, I get it now! The current Photostory is a software that is kind of a
cross between Powerpoint and Video. Or are you thinking of Publisher? That
software is not free and makes newsletters, bookmarks, cards, etc etc. I
purchased my home copy for appx. $150. Our district purchases a site license
because so many teachers use it. You can download templates from Microsoft
to use with MS Word/Excel. They have some nice templates.
~Michal