Re:[teacherartexchange] Photostory/Microsoft Digital Image Suite

---------

From: Amy (aburison_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2008 - 15:02:28 PST

Photostory was originally part of Microsoft Digital Image Suite, which was a super easy to use consumer grade crafty version of Photoshop. For years the school I taught at wouldn't spend the money to buy photoshop and we used Microsoft Digital Image Suite. I meant to refer to that software which I keep hoping microsoft brings back because my students loved it. It did essentially the same editing as Photoshop, a little more basic but you could create libraries to store your photos like Picasa and had easy set ups to make cards, calendars, flyers and bulletins, etc and also photostory was part of Microsoft Digital Image Suite. Does anyone know of a similar program that is all in one like that and easy enough for middle school students to use?