RE: [teacherartexchange] paper clay

---------

From: Arpi Krikorian (arpi71_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 29 2008 - 10:45:23 PST

When you get to the main site, I typed in san_hasselman and it took me to an
error page. That page is an advanced search page where it gives you the
option of "photos,groups,people". Click on the people category then type in
sand_hasselman in the search box.It'll pull up the profile icon.
Hope that helps.