Re: RE:[teacherartexchange] Has anyone used PhotoStory or Voicethread in their classroom?

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2008 - 08:10:26 PST

Try going to the Microsoft website - we downloaded PhotoStory3 on all our
district computers for free.
~Michal

I used photostory with my students to create short videos on famous artists.
They researched artists and came up with a story board on their life. Then
they took photos and used clip art and music and special effects. The videos
came out awesome! Unfortunately a computer glitch/malfunction killed my
computers that had photostory and microsoft doesn't sell the software
anymore.