RE:[teacherartexchange] Has anyone used PhotoStory or Voicethread in their classroom?

---------

From: Amy (aburison_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 28 2008 - 00:31:33 PST

I used photostory with my students to create short videos on famous artists. They researched artists and came up with a story board on their life.  Then they took photos and used clip art and music and special effects.  The videos came out awesome!  Unfortunately a computer glitch/malfunction killed my computers that had photostory and microsoft doesn't sell the software anymore.