Re: [teacherartexchange] photostory/voicethread

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 26 2008 - 17:46:31 PST

I have used both. For Voicethread, place an artwork online & have each
student critique a specific part of the painting. I have also thought it
would be fun to do one artwork I got from Sax??? It has something like 30
different paintings combined into one cohesive artwork. Each student could
discuss their artwork, time period it came from, etc. For Photostory, you
can use it pretty much as you would a Powerpoint.
~Michal