Re:[teacherartexchange] teacherartexchange digest: December 21, 2008

---------

From: Kimberly Sajan (ksajan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 23 2008 - 21:19:32 PST

Peggy,
I really enjoyed looking at your photos of your students working on their Tree of Life projects'. They looked really interesting. I would love to see examples of their finished projects!

In one of your Picassa notes, I noticed that you mentioned paper clay.
I am not very familiar with this material. Would you be able share more
information about how you have used it in your classes, as well as how
to make it? I have seen different clay to pulp mixture ratios online. I
would love to know what works for k-12 students.

Regards,

Kim