[teacherartexchange] new Artsonia stuff

---------

From: Dulcius (dulcius_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2008 - 06:40:34 PST

For anyone interested, I just posted (finally!!:0) some new projects to
artsonia - 6th through 12th grade (but mostly middle school).
http://www.artsonia.com/schools/toledo2
Included in the new stuff is "mix-n-match value faces", "bike-a-delic
negative space", tondo profile fresco paintings, animal eyes in chalk
pastel, and Oaxacan inspired papier mache animal sculptures. Have a great
holiday and winter break everyone!!
-Lydia in Toledo