[teacherartexchange] About Art Conservation in school

---------

From: ALMA MARIA BARBERENA FERNANDEZ (maribf_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2008 - 10:17:20 PST

Hello,

I'm an art conservation teacher from an Art School in Spain. It's just only a week that I'm a member of this group, and I had received some mails, really interesting.

To start this trip with you, I'd like to invite you to see my blog about art conservation, that also has many links to english sites. It has some resources for teachers interested in teaching about art conservation. It's a didactic blog.
http://blog.educastur.es/restauras

I hope you enjoy it,

Alma