[teacherartexchange] Egad!

---------

From: Kris Holsen (kris.holsen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2008 - 06:13:13 PST

Okay - so I just watched Hellboy II - which is a pretty good superhero/
comic movie. But what killed me was the prehistoric art piece in the
auction scene - it was the Venus of Willendorf - and she was something
like 10' high! Noooooo! I thought it would be an awesome scene to
share with art history kids - I hope they meant it as a joke!