[teacherartexchange] NY Times article - “Worshiping Women: Ritual and Reality in Classical Athens”

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2008 - 11:29:57 PST

Dear Art Educators,

The New York times is an excellent source of current events in the
arts as well as news on what there is to see in various museums.

Here is an article you will want to read - especially if you teach
about ancient Greece.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/19/arts/design/19wome.html

"Worshiping Women: Ritual and Reality in Classical Athens" continues
through May 9 at the Onassis Cultural Center, 645 Fifth Avenue, near
52nd Street; (212) 486-4448, onassisusa.org.
http://onassisusa.org/occ.art.htm

Seasons Greetings to All! I will probably be pretty quiet the next
couple of weeks. I have a problem with my right wrist - and it isn't
healing. I do answer my personal mail, so do not hesitate to drop me a
line if you know I have the answer (smile). I have been very busy with
my church over the past couple of years and have not had time to be as
vocal to the lists.

Blessings,

Judy Decker