[teacherartexchange] Quick activities ideas before vacation

---------

From: donnalyn shuster (d_shuster_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2008 - 04:27:49 PST

Why not do simple accordian books? I have had them cover squares of thin cardboard with abstractly painted watercolor sheets, then do the zig zag folding of 18" strips of white paper. We tie them with ribbon or yarn. They come out nice.

I have also done a New Years Resolution list and draw one item from the list. Might make a good display to place in your room for the New Year!

Happy Holidays.

Donnalyn in NY