[teacherartexchange] ideas for Monday and Tuesday

---------

From: randy (dmenninghaus_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2008 - 03:31:28 PST

I still have the Popular Snow Front book marked. Where you can go and make virtual snowflakes to raise money for the salvation army.

Simple origami boxes? Only need square cut paper.

Cut long strips of paper, fold as if it the inside of an accordian book ( zig zag) Ask students to select favorite winter or holiday memories and put one in each panel.

errr after that my mental well is running dry .

We are finishing the 2nd in a series of ink drawings.

Try googling origami sites or paper engineering sites.

Mz Randy in Snowy Maine ( yes I am still up here)