Re: [teacherartexchange] Photoshop Elements 6 for Mac

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2008 - 08:37:49 PST

Thank you, Philip and Jackie for your quick responses! Quick
questions for Jackie: I don't see a link for "site" and who is "she?"

                                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus

from Jackie: use this site, you have to modify some for versions and
she also gives educators permission to copy tutorials. My students
love working with her tutorials. She has them for Full version and
Elements versions. I have a personal email stating we can use them.