Re: [teacherartexchange] The "extra" days before break.

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2008 - 07:18:56 PST

Do you have a digital camera and an editing program like Windows Movie Maker?
I usually do a "quickie" stop motion animation project because it
requires the entire group to work together to move pieces over and
over. Hands busy = less opportunity for kids to go nuts. One year,
we did a stop motion animation project using huge boxes that the kids
made walk and dance down the hallway and up the stairs. It took 2
days, and they really got into it!!! It became the intro to a video
about a big charity project we do each year.

It's a cinch to edit. You basically drag and drop all the still
photos into the program, add music, and hit "save."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxYwCuQzK3M

Becky
Charleston WV

--