Re: [teacherartexchange] The Museum of Forgotten Art Supplies website

---------

From: Jackie Brewer (jacjac2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2008 - 05:40:33 PST

Gayle,

I am with you. I still teach the perspective using the t-square. Of
course I also use the Google Sketch-up as well. Some students prefer
the old T-square as opposed to the computer method. It may be we
still use some of the "0ld" items because we are old and refuse to get
out of our comfort zone.

Jackie