Re: [teacherartexchange] The Museum of Forgotten Art Supplies website

---------

From: Gayle Parent (gayleparent_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2008 - 05:27:54 PST

I enjoyed the web site, but I'm confused that these are considered
obsolete. Rubber cement? Kneaded erasers? I still use a great many
of these items, and regret letting one of them go. I don't even know
of any substitute. I'm sure many people use the conputer to make
ellipses or french curves, but what if they want them on canvas? Do
they then project the image onto the canvas so they can draw it? I'm
baffled.
Gayle