Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Two New Mexico Artists

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2008 - 11:04:56 PST

The Sunday Albuquerque Journal ran two articles on artists. Since you
can't link to the
stories on line unless you subscribe to the paper I took the liberty
of posting the text
on my website. One story is on the Taos musician Robert Mirabal. Her
plays Tony Luhan
in a new made for TV movie about Georgia O'Keeffe.

The other article is on my friend Ming Franz. She uses a style of
painting she calls
Splash Ink. Below is a link so you can read about Ming.

                                I hope you enjoy the articles, Woody

Woody, Retired in Albuquerque

Read My Blog:

Watercolors on Note Cards