Re: [teacherartexchange] wire frame for clay?

---------

From: Diane Davis (dianemdavis_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2008 - 13:23:18 PST

 Thank you all for all your help and advice. This girl is such a good artist, that she'll be able to work out one of these methods. I'm so glad I didn't just go with what I had heard/thought. Now I have several plans to present to her, and I'm sure it will come out fantastic! Thank you all again, so much!
Diane