Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: [teacherartexchange] Packing tape sculpture

From: Judi Morgan (judi.morgan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2008 - 12:52:22 PST

You need to use many layers of tape so it is pretty solid, but before
you attach the limbs, you can fill them with plastic bags or newspaper
or tissue paper. They will stand for awhile, but they do eventually
fall down. We placed our in sitting and leaning positions so we could
"tape" them to their prop. That helped too.

Judi Morgan
Saint George's School
2929 W. Waikiki Road
Spokane, WA 99208