Re: [teacherartexchange] Packing tape sculpture

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2008 - 10:44:54 PST

We used chicken wire in a couple pieces. Others were suspended from
the ceiling or taped to the wall. We have also hidden rocks in the
feet (paint them the color of the floor or wrap them in "crunched up"
cellophane so they sort of blend in with the sculpture) and even used
dowel rods in some.

--
Carpe You Some Diem!
Website:  http://www.rebeccaburch.com