Re: [teacherartexchange] photostory 3

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2008 - 09:53:22 PST

I've used Photostory3 in my class. My MS class created their own culture,
with all artwork created this semester being a part of that culture. The
final stages are 1) students create a stop-motion video telling a myth from
their culture, & then creating a Photostory show using some of the pictures
from their stop-motion. Some of my go-getters then went on to create a comic
book using the comic book creator software I have. Other ideas: have them
"be the artist" & talk about their work, create a Photostory of their own
work (kind of a digital portfolio, only they can include artist statements).
~Michal