[teacherartexchange] Rubric for a Quality Art Curriculum (Spiral Art Education site)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2008 - 11:43:32 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I know Spiral Education site has been posted before - but it is worth
taking another look at this link.

Rubric for a Quality Art Curriculum by Olivia Gude.
http://www.uic.edu/classes/ad/ad382/sites/AEA/AEA_02/AAEA02a.html

I believe this article was written compiling conversations from
students who participated in the project.

Here is the home page for Spiral Education
http://www.uic.edu/classes/ad/ad382/index.html
University of Illinois at Chicago.

Site was posted to the TAB Choice Yahoo list group by Nan.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/