Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Rubric for a Quality Art Curriculum (Spiral Art Education site)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2008 - 11:43:32 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I know Spiral Education site has been posted before - but it is worth
taking another look at this link.

Rubric for a Quality Art Curriculum by Olivia Gude.

I believe this article was written compiling conversations from
students who participated in the project.

Here is the home page for Spiral Education
University of Illinois at Chicago.

Site was posted to the TAB Choice Yahoo list group by Nan.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to