Re: [teacherartexchange] marker help

---------

From: Gina Arena (ginaarena_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2008 - 19:09:52 PST

I was going to recommend Eberhard Faber Design markers, but after looking
them up on the web, see that they no longer make these xylene based markers
and the Prismacolors, made with alcohol are the norm. Too bad, I just tried
my Design markers that I've had stored in the attic or garage for 21 years
and they still work!

Gina