Re: [teacherartexchange] lulu?

---------

From: Patz Fowle (patzfowle_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2008 - 13:45:58 PST

Hi,
I illustrated "Gordy's Grimy but Groovy Adventure" (an educational children's book) for someone that published with lulu. My illustrations were done with color pencils and the reproductions in print form turned out great.

Good luck!

Patz Fowle
Author/illustrator of the new children's book "Remember When"
(Search Patz Fowle on amazon.com)