[teacherartexchange] National Portfolio Days - suggestions?

---------

From: Sharon (sharon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 17:18:18 PST

I have two students who will be attending National Portfolio Days this
weekend. One will be going to the event in Washington, DC on Saturday
and the other will be going to the one in Baltimore, MD on Sunday.

Is there anything that you would suggest they do, see, ask, etc.
while they're at these events? I've never been to one and this is the
first time that I've had students who are taking this step.

They both have very, very strong portfolios and I'm sure they (and
their parents) have read up on the process, but any additional
information would be helpful.

Thanks!

--
Sharon