Re: [teacherartexchange] Looking for Art lesson to tie into Charlotte's Web

---------

From: Valerie Colston (artprofessor_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 12:39:32 PST

I gave a successful program at a library using shoeboxes. You can
find the instructions and example of a Charlotte Web shoebox at
http://www.artmuseums.com/shoeboxart.htm
You can zero in on one frame or theme. You needed use the contest angle.
Valerie Colston
Art Teacher on the Net
www.ArtMuseums.com