RE: [teacherartexchange] Looking for Art lesson to tie into Charlotte's Web

---------

From: Cheryl Lloyd (clloyd_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 09:40:58 PST

What about a weaving lesson of some sort where the students need to make
a web with a word in it?

I have done printmaking lessons where they made printed webs with words
for third grade but always wanted to try something with weaving.

Cheri Lloyd
Art Teacher/ Beginning Teacher Mentor
3435 Don Pedro Road
Ceres, CA 95307