[teacherartexchange] marker help

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 09:29:14 PST

Anybody have any suggestions for good markers that don't run out so
quickly? Or marker alternatives?
My middle school students buy their own basic supplies, such as
markers, crayons, etc... and I love markers for graphic design
lessons. But I feel bad asking them to buy markers when the markers
run out after a couple projects.

I've had good luck with Sharpies, but the kids were taking them from
the art room to graffiti the restrooms. Oops... so no permanent
markers.

Becky

--
Carpe You Some Diem!