[teacherartexchange] Looking for Art lesson to tie into Charlotte's Web

---------

From: Tina Vercelli (tvercelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 07:34:20 PST

We are planning a school wide unit for Charlotte's Web at our Middle School.
I'm looking for ideas for an art lesson to go along with the book/movie. I
want the lesson to be challenging enough for Middle School and not too
cutesy or craft like. Everything I've found is geared to lower elementary
and so far I'm stumped!

Suggestions?

TinaV