[teacherartexchange] Automated Responses - Please set email to exclude TeacherArtExchange

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 06:29:00 PST

Dear TeacherArtExchange Members (and TeacherArtExchange Staff),

I have known for quite some time that these automated responses are a
problem. I have asked the TeacherArtExchange Staff if there is some
way to block them, but apparently, their software can not do that. I
don't see many posted to the list anymore, but individual members
receive them. There must be a way to set your automated response to
filter out Getty list mail?

Honestly, I never set my mail program to send an automated response.
What is it about email that folks expect an immediate response? If I
don't want to reply for a few days, that should be just fine.

Blessings during this Holiday Season. I think I am all done now with
my holiday shopping so I don't need to deal with grumpy sales' people
(smile). I even called one retail manager last week. I had three
grumpy people in a week's time and I buy a lot from that store each
year.

I did the visuals at church again this year... We went glitzy! A
different worship team writes the Advent materials each year, and this
year's team suggested reflective surfaces, so I have included mirrors
and shiny ornaments - and satiny fabrics. I did my first real banners
and they came out wonderful! I had some help with the sewing since I
was gone for a couple of days last week. We went to my son's house in
Kentucky for Thanksgiving (and that will be a new tradition for us -
we left Grandma's special plates at Matt's house).

Regards,

Judy Decker