Re: [teacherartexchange] Video Editing software for Windows

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2007 - 18:08:41 PST

I have been learning Sony Voodoo at work, but don't have much
experience with it. The interface is like WMM but you can do a lot
more with it. If you're familiar with WMM, Voodoo will come pretty
easily (I just need more time to play with it!)

You can also do sound editing with it. That's nice. :)

Becky