[teacherartexchange] Video Editing software for Windows

---------

From: croberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2007 - 14:55:24 PST

I have Windows Movie Maker on my XP computer and also on my Vista laptop.

But I'm wondering if anyone has found a good video editing software that is
very user friendly...that will create videos to send by email...and one that
you'd recommend over Windows Movie Maker.
Carolyn
croberts18@suddenlink.net