Re: [teacherartexchange] Update your files!

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2007 - 13:22:40 PST

Great lists, Maggie and San D!
        Some additional ideas:

                travel experiences, both personal pleasure and educational--or "bus
man's holiday"
                community service/volunteering, work for house of worship (choir,
etc) Habitat for Humanity, Peace Corps
                hobbies and other personal interests, sports/exercise activities
                 bibliographical list of favored books
                list of courses taken in college and graduate school and post
graduate education
                evidence of speaking and reading knowledge of a foreign language,
including sign language and Braille
                training in CPR, emergency care

on the educational side again, perhaps a copy of a substitute plan,
which "really" shows your organizational skills!

                        Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                        Art teacher, K-5, retired