RE: [teacherartexchange] Update your files!

---------

From: KPRS2 (kprs2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2007 - 12:50:18 PST

to Maggie's list of things to have in your teaching portfolio I would
suggest adding the following:

Letters from parents, students, BOE members (communication with parents is
one thing administration looks for)
Articles in the newspaper about your program, you or your students (if you
won't toot your own horn, who will?)
Any letters or certificates of programs you have participated in, i.e.
National Gallery of Art summer program, Rhode Island School of Design
program, etc. (to show that you are a learner as well as a teacher).
List any workshops you have taught in the past to other teachers (i.e. Art
Teacher Association annual conferences, etc), to show your involvement in
passing the information on to other teachers.

San D