[teacherartexchange] Artists Trading Cards

---------

From: Nora Redfern (nredfern_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2007 - 05:39:04 PST

I'm looking for a middle school (7th-8th grade) to inititate a swap with
Artists Trading Cards. I've never done it before so I'm mulling over
ideas of how to proceed. This could be a one time swap or on going.
Please email me if you would like to participate and/or discuss how this
could be done.

Thanks!
Nora