Re:[teacherartexchange] External hard drives for Mac/PC

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 29 2007 - 06:58:50 PST

My Apple trainer recommended an external hard drive with a FireWire
connection because it is faster. There is a port on the macs for
this. I got mine through the Dell website. It is a Western Digital
500 GB My Book and Dell has good sales on these from time to time.

                   Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                   Art teacher, K-5, retired